More and more industries are faced with new requirements of being able to document the consultancy they provide their customers and for the consultancy to be stored so that it can be retrieved in case of doubt. At the same time, there are tightened requirements with respect to data protection, meaning that you have to store the customer’s information in a secure manner and be able to delete it on request.
When it comes to consultancy over the telephone, the easiest way to meet the requirements is to record the conversations and to ensure that the system you choose can live up to the requirements with regards to security. The recording systems we deliver do precisely that.
- Automated quality control
- Uncovering improvement potential within almost anything
- Continuous development monitoring
- Determine scope of problems
- Research and Development
- Spot and react to trends and problems when the arise
- ‘Google’ examples of conversations about specific topics
- Test new products, services, prices, etc.
- Competition monitoring
We help service-oriented companies and organisations throughout the Nordic countries to optimise and develop their customer experience. At the same time, we help Nordic finance houses and energy companies with telephony and information systems.