Director of Projects and Services
Are you passionate about taking the lead of software projects? And are you longing for being a part of a fast growing consultancy house with highly skilled collegues – all with a good sense of humor and still doing our absolute outmost to deliver valuable solutions for our Nordic customers?
Want to work with globally leading WFO-software houses?
Axcess Nordic work with leading software houses within the field typically known as Workforce Optimization (WFO) and Workforce Management (WFM). This includes everything from recording calls, automated call analysis, quality control, and workforce management as well as much more for supporting modern contact centers and trading departments.
Want to be a part of a leading Nordic WFO-house?
We have activities all over the Nordic region. Denmark is our home market, but also Finland and Sweden are gaining strong momentum and will need your project management skills and an effective ongoing delivery of services that e.g. includes 24/7 Incident Management. The company’s yearly revenue surpasses 20 MIO DKK´s, that dawns from sale of software, professional services and support agreements.
What we expect from you
This role is key to our contiued pursuit to be customers first choice and elevate our delivery of projects and services to a stage where the customer loves us, and they experience a proactive partner that are truly working in the customers interest.
You will take on the responsibility of delivering our projects and services, which you will be doing by using your project manager skillset and applying your ideas, experience and leadership. We expect you to lead about 10 projects per year, that will include both internal and external professional services and customers that are located in all from Copenhagen to Helsinki (expect about 25 travel days per year).
You will be a success in this role, if you …
- Manage the projects to our customers satisfaction, with a positive energy and can-do attitude that are contagious to your environment
- Lead the delivery of our services and support obligations with a great deal of proactiveness and sense of ownership
- Mature our processes and embed them in our core systems, in a manner that are both effective for us and customer-centric
- Have a good foundation of IT knowledge and can manage both IT and Business considerations
About us and what we offer
- You will be a part of a great team that loves what we do and lives by the “work hard, play hard” philosophy.
- Right now, we are 9 people, but we expect to grow to 12 within the coming 3 months and thus you will be a part of a company that are hungry for growth and feels strongly for our mission to be the Nordics preferred partner within Workforce Optimization solutions.
- At Axcess Nordic we offer a workplace with modern facilities, fantastic coffee, good lunch, gym in the basement. We share office with ATEA, in the headquarter placed in Ballerup.
Vi hjælper servicefokusererede virksomheder og organisationer i hele Norden med at optimere og udvikle kundeoplevelsen. Samtidig hjælper vi nordiske finanshuse og energiselskaber med telefoni- og informationssystemer.